10.15.2006

OPM-Christmas Song-GIVE OUR LOVE TODAY

uploaded by cathcath.com


GIVE OUR LOVE TODAY
(Bobby "Mico" Alvero)


INTRO:
Bbm-Cm-F-
Bbm-Cm-Eb-
Bbm-Cm-F-
E-Dbm-Eb-

I
G#
So many nights
Eb Db
And I've been waiting for this night
Cm Fm
I have been longing for you
Cm Fm Bbm Eb
`Coz you promise to give your love to me tonight


II
G#
But after the night
Eb Db Cm
I'll be wond'rin what it's like to be out there
Db Cm Fm
Singin' in the cold of the night
Bbm Eb
Kids are wanting to be loved


REFRAIN:
G# Eb
Give love on Christmas day
C# G#
Let's give our love today
G# Eb
Give love on this special day
C# G#
Let's give them love today
Bbm Cm Fm
Give love in a special way
Bbm Cm Eb
Let's give our love today


III
(Do 2nd stanza chords)
Starting today
I think it's always Christmas day
You won't believe it
`Coz things will start to change
Let the world be filled with joy each day
(Repeat Refrain)


CODA:
C# Cm
Give our love today (give our love)
C# Eb G#-Eb-Db-G#-
Give our love today, today…

Tagalog Christmas songs

,
,,,
,,
,,,
,,,
,,
,
,

No comments: