11.27.2006

OPM- CHRISTMAS WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU

CHRISTMAS WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU


Composed by:
MARTIN NIEVERA

Lyrics by:
MARTIN NIEVERA



uploaded by cathcath.com

Mark Bautista and Sarah Geronimo

Intro:

It's the time of year when good friends are near
Tryin' hard to find a quiet moment,
Sharing love and joy, children with their toys
Sadness fills my heart to see you go

Chorus
Christmas won't be the same without you (without you)
Christmas won't be the same if you go
All I need to see standing by my
Christmas tree (is you)
Christmas won't be the same without you

I remember when the times we used to spend
Walking hand in hand until the sun sets,
Then came Christmas eve, the wish you gave to me
How I wish I tried to make you stay
(Repeat Chorus except last 2 words)

....without you

Bridge
It's been a long, long time
I need you by my side
Hold me tight and don't let go
Let go

(Repeat Chorus)
(Repeat Chorus except last 2 words)

Coda
Christmas won't be the same
Christmas won't be the same,
don't go

Ooh.



Back to Tagalog Christmas songs


Back to English Christmas songs



,,,
,,,,
,, ,
,, ,
,

No comments: