12.04.2006

Tagalog Folk Song-Magtanim ay Di Biro-English translation

Magtanim ay Di Biro

English Translation

for Tagalog lyrics, go to Magtanim ay Di Biro.

uploaded by cathcath.com
I

Planting (rice) is never fun, Bent from up 'till the set of sun.
Can not stand and can not sit, can not rest for a little bit.
Planting (rice) is no fun, Bent from up 'till the set of sun.
Can not stand and can not sit, can not rest for a little bit.

Come now , come now my fellow workers.
Let us do some stretching muscles,
Let us renew our strength,
For the work tomorrow.

II

My arms are numb
My waist is tired
My legs are aching
From staying long in the water.
III

Come now, come now
It is unfortunate to be born poor
If the muscles are not flexed,
we would not earn a living.

back to Filipino Folk Songs


,,,
,,,,
,, ,
,, ,
,

No comments: