1.20.2006

FATHER-KUH LEDESMA

FATHER

by Kuh Ledesma

uploaded by cathcath.com



I close my eyes so i'll see
If you're really here with me
Cuz there's so many things that i can't believe
You make me feel secure
Somehow you make me sure
That with faith in you i can endure

Father dear father keep showin' me the way
Father dear father to you i pray
Father dear father keep showin' me the way
Father dear father to you i pray

In every way i do try
To be the best that i can be
Cuz all that i am I owe to you
So show me your love
With you I feel as one
Cuz in your arms is where i belong

And even through the darkest times
And when i feel so defeated
You'll always be here to test me
But i know I'll be so much stronger
Once I get through the darkness
And step into the light

back to Filipino singers

,,
,,,
,,,,
,, ,
,, ,
,

No comments: