3.14.2005

REACHING OUT-GARY VALENCIANO

REACHING OUT

by Gary Valenciano


uploaded by cathcath.com

Intro: AM7-Dm-AM7-G

AM7 F#m7
What must I do to make you understand
DM7 E
You mean everything to me
AM7
Don't have the strength to say
DM7
Give this heart of mine a chance
D A Esus
And maybe then you will see

Refrain 1:
C#m
I'll do anything, do anything
DM7
that you tell me
AM7
I'll be there, I'll be there
DM7 E
If you need me

Chorus:
AM7 Bm7
Reaching out to you
C#m D
Do you feel it too
AM7 F#m E
Lovin you is all I wanna do
AM7 Bm7
I'm completely sure
C#m7 D
I've never felt this way before
Bm7 E
When I smile you know that there
(Intro)
is something more

(Do Stanza Chords)
What must I do so I can make you see
The light that shines in my eyes
You brighten up my day
You even help me find my way
I wish you're always by my side

Refrain 2:
C#m
And I can't stop, don't know how to stop
DM7
Thinkin' of you
AM7
And I'll do anything, do anything
DM7 E
to be near you
(Repeat Chorus except last word)
F
..more

(Repeat Chorus except last line moving chord 1 fret higher)
Cm
Deep inside you know that
F Bb G7
there is something more
Cm F
Deep inside you know that there
Bb-Gm-Am-G
is something more


back to Filipino singers

Technorati tags:

,,
,,,
,,,,
,, ,
,, ,
, ,

No comments: